Business Training & Support
The private sector is not a homogenous group; each type of business responds to different methods of training and support. We get that...
At Retail Revival we spend a lot of time walking through high streets engaging with businesses; we like to understand them, their needs, their stories and histories. We can then remove their barriers to training and deliver a tailored programme of support in the way they want it.
We use the following methods to provide retailers with the knowledge and skills that they need to run a profitable business:
- Needs analysis and skills audits; face-to-face engagement to understand knowledge gaps and training needs
- Interactive workshops and courses with businesses clustered by type or interest
- 1-2-1 Mentoring; our mentors with your businesses on their premises
- 1-2-1 support with translators; we break down the language barriers to help your non-English speaking businesses grow and adapt
- Conferences, exhibitions, practical workshops and business start-up programmes
Retail Revival has now provided support to thousands of businesses from start-ups and micro businesses to multiples and shopping centres. Course subjects include sales, marketing, social media, website development, leadership, visual display, retail and consumer law.
Letchworth Business Support Programme
Penge Brand Identity Workshop
Taking Art to Market Workshop - Eastleigh
Croydon - London Road Traders Workshop
Business Support by Industry Cluster
Best Practice Site Visits